Where advanced engineering meets tradition
Zone support makes for the ultimate comfort with our Curver seats.
Your knees and hips both naturally sit at the correct angle with the higher seat and the inclined back gives you comfort to while away the hours.
- The seat is contoured to cradle the hips which helps get in and out whilst adding to comfort.
- The back legs and backrests are angled to the recommended degree.
- The Arm rest is structurally engineered to withstand lots of use over the years.
- The highest grade timber is used for longevity and zero maintenance
- 16 years experience in building our own seats
The seats outer dimensions are (w x d x h) 690mm x 580mm x 930mm These are the actual internal seating dimensions (allow for some minor variation in the wood though). From ground to seat height is 480mm (18 3/4″) The height from the top of the seat to the top of the armrest is 200mm (8″) The space between the uprights to sit on is 510mm (20″) The depth from the front lip to the backrest is 450mm (17 3/4″) Height of backrest from the floor is 36.5″